Thursday, January 8, 2009

Daycare and the dramas

Simba and Thembi started daycare this past week and oh the many dramas that come from it.

Simba is having a hard time and refuses to go on a daily basis. He states that he will miss mommy to much and needs to stay home. Yeah I know ripp my heart out. Simba is having a hard time as he is unsure about this new arrangement.

Thembi tries everything to aviod eye cantact with anyone, out of sight out of mind. Thembi is getting a little better and is not crying all day long. Just most of the day.

As for mommy she is taking it one day at a time. I wish I was in a situation where I could be home with my boys, but I can't. There are mornings that I cry on the way to work.

2 comments:

Tyra said...

just found your blog!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Lydia, I'm so sorry! That has to be so hard!