Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Disneyland


The boys and I are getting ready to go to Disneyland. Simba keeps asking every time we get into the care if we are going to Disneyland yet. I did make him a calender, but that hasn't helped. This morning Simba was up at 4:30am and would not go back to sleep because he thought today was the day we were going to Disneyland. Let me tell you when he found out that we were going to work he had a little melt down, OK a big melt down. Of coarse TJ is clueless, it should be interesting how he does on the airplane, he hates riding in the car. Anyway I will report back when we get back and post all of are cute pictures.

Side note I think next time we're going somewhere I'm going to tell them the day of.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I never tell my kids (well Lucy, Ellie doesn't care, yet) unit the day or the night before....right before she goes to sleep. I know all the about the meltdowns...I have them myself!